A Glorious Legacy of Setting High Benchmarks
The company had modest but sound beginnings, commencing with a 1 TEU plying between Nhava Sheva and Jebel Ali. Over the last two decades, Jassper has evolved into an organization with a pan Asian network. This growth in infrastructure is also accompanied by an expansion in capabilities, as we have expanded our service portfolio to include diverse skills and industry sectors to emerge as a leading shipping company with a satisfied customer base of over 115 companies.
- Commenced operations in 2004 as a family business
- About two glorious decades of growth and expansion
- Acquired diverse capabilities to arrive at a reputed position today
OUR BUSINESS CODE OF CONDUCT
This Code of Conduct (hereinafter the “Code”) applies to all our employees, officers, and directors, and to anyone conducting business on behalf of JASSPER. This Code seeks to promote:
- Honest and transparent conduct including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- Compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations of the countries where JASSPER does business;
- The accuracy and integrity of our records, financial information and disclosure.
This Code does not cover every issue that may arise. Rather, it sets out basic principles and a methodology to help guide you in the attainment of this common goal. Whenever there may be conflicting imperatives, we expect and will strive to choose the higher ethical standard.