Jassper provides bulk cargo services at major and minor ports in India. Our in-house expertise enables us to undertake handling / stevedoring of all types of bulk cargoes for export or import, be it in loose bulk, or bagged. We handled over 8 million tones of bulk cargo.
Jassper possesses requisite cargo handling / stevedoring licenses at all major & minor ports in India and offers tailor-made, competitive cargo handling solutions on turnkey basis.
Major bulk cargo handled: Coal, iron ore, steel, fertilizers, chemicals (dry & wet), cement clinker, limestone, agri-products, and slag among others.
- Arrangement of all necessary permissions for cargo operations for export or import and proper documentation Arranging requisite cargo handling equipment, manpower and transport
- Arranging open plots, covered godowns, sheds as per requirement
- Vessel cargo operations for loading or discharging, ensuring speedy operations with minimum handling loss / damage
- Arranging necessary surveys as required by the client
- Arranging round the clock cargo security in plots and sheds
- Arranging cargo weighment and tally records during entire operations
- Ensuring all-weather cargo protection
- Cargo receiving, handling railway rakes for loading or unloading, inter-carting as required
- Handling vessel cargo operations at anchorage
- Arranging barges / lighterage vessels
- Handling ship to shore and shore to ship cargo operations.
- Taking all relevant precautions for cargo quantity and quality control during vessel operations under strict supervision
- Clearing with customs through in-house CHA for import or export cargo
- Arranging transport for final delivery to client as per requirement
- Any other cargo handling services tailor made to client’s requirement